The Minors Account can be opened in the childs name with the parent/guardian acting as a trustee to the account. When the child reaches 18 years of age, they may have access to withdraw funds from their account, subject to special conditions.
Our Minors accounts are Sharia compliant based on profit sharing principles.
Features & benefits:
- An expected profit or returns at maturity
- No minimum age - you, your family and friends can start saving for your child as soon as they are born, up to the age of 18 years
- Parent or guardian will authorize all withdrawals until the child is 18, subject to special conditions
- On the young persons 18th birthday the parent or guardian can approve access for the young person to make withdrawals from the account
- Your money is invested ethically, we only invest in sharia compliant goods and services